CleverLink Printing - Helps You Look Your Best – Every Time!
Are you tired of being rushed and hurried along? Of course you want your stuff designed, printed and delivered to your door, yesterday ! But you also want your provider to listen and give advice so you can be sure your materials will reflect your best image!
We all know the importance is in the detail!
And you know your clients can see and feel good quality, but who has time these days to check every little detail twice? Imagine your supplier acting like they were really a part of your team? What if they called you up or emailed you to let you know there was something that could be improved about your design? Or that there was a spelling error in your text, or the paper stock you had chosen was too flimsy for your needs – before it went to print? How much could that save you down the track in time, money and embarrassment?
Want your printing done on time, with the best quality materials, by someone you can rely on?
Well, when you enlist CleverLink to print your marketing materials, you can rest assured that what you will receive is guaranteed excellent service, the best value and great looking material. And if you need your printing done fast, we a have fast-track service What more could you ask for? Contact us for details.
Let CleverLink help you market yourself to the rest of the world with our quality printing services.
What can we print for you?
Here's why you don't need to go anywhere else:
- Our prices are Fantastic! You won't get this quality and level of service with a cheaper provider. In fact, we decided to provide printing services because many of our clients simply cannot get their printing done.
- Your product will always be the best quality
- You will get it right the first time:
- Your team at CleverLink has extensive graphic design and marketing knowledge and over 40 years' combined experience!
- This means we can:
- Advise you on colours, designs, paper thickness & finish
- We can also make sure your design appeals to your market!
- We can arrange delivery to anywhere in Australia .
- Your team at CleverLink can help you set up your business identity and marketing from scratch.
- We guarantee our services in logo design , stationery design & printing , brochure , Web site design and more!
Read CleverTips for advice on Visual Communication: A winning Tool for You, Your Career and Your Business
Is there a limit on the size of a print run?
Once I have the design I like, when do I get my printed material?
Turn around Time:
Printing takes around five working days from the time you give us your artwork. You will receive your printed material within the next day or two after that, by Australia post or a courier if you prefer.
Note: If CleverLink are helping you with your artwork, your design can be ready for you to approve in two to three working days – so add this to the printing time
Delivery: CleverLink will deliver your material anywhere within Australia .
Is your design ready to go?
CleverLink would be happy to print your material for you. Simply send us the following information:
- Email your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org or post the CD (for PC please) to CleverLink, PO Box 125 Corrimal , NSW, 2518
Before sending artwork to us, please see the checklist for the material you would like printed:
- Please make sure that 2mm bleed is placed on your artwork
- Make sure that your artwork is saved as a PDF Adobe Acrobat file.
- Covert your text and fonts to paths, curves or outlines
- ALL images must be saved in CMYK at high resolution 300dpi
- Make sure that the size of the artwork matches the job you want!
For example, for Business card, make sure that the artwork is setup size 89 X 54mm plus the 2mm bleed that is required. See below for other sizing specifications
- If Delivery is urgent, please check that your deadline is achievable
Business card: 54 x 89mm
Envelope DL: 110 x 220mm
DL: 98 x 210mm
Envelope DL+: 120 x 235mm
A6: 103 x 148mm
Envelope C5: 162 x 229mm
A4: 210 x 297mm
Envelope C4: 229 x 324mm
You can create your artwork using any of the following design programs:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Corel Draw (Version 10 and above)