Business Card Design and Printing
Make your first impression your best impression
Whether we like it or not, first impressions are irreversible. That's why it's important to make the best impact the first time. Because your business card can be the first connection the world has with your business, it must express authority.
Presenting your business card is about letting your potential clients know that you and your business are important, credible and trustworthy.
Imagine yourself proudly offering your new professional business card your contacts and noting the influence it has?
Let CleverLink help you market yourself to the rest of the world with our quality business card design and printing services.
Why choose CleverLink to Design & Print your Business Card?
- CleverLink have extensive graphic design and marketing knowledge and over 40 years' combined experience
- CleverLink prices are very reasonable
- CleverLink can advise on colours, design and what will work for your industry
- CleverLink make sure you get it right the first time
- CleverLink have an impressive track record
- CleverLink can help you set up your business identity and marketing from scratch
- CleverLink guarantee its services in logo design, stationery design & printing, brochure, Web site design and more!
Click here now to view our extensive portfolio or contact us on 1300 721 837 or fill in the enquiry form now
What should you put on your business card?
Here are 7 ideas to help you plan your business card
1. Always Include well defined contact details: You would be surprised how many people do not place their contact details correctly on their Business card! A good business card contains the following details:
- Your full name
- Your qualifications & associations
- Your photo
- Phone, Email, Web address and Fax number if needed
2. Include a great logo: You may be handing our 1000's of business cards, so you need a classic logo that will be relevant and command attention for many years to come. Need a logo? Check out CleverLink's logo design service
3. Ensure your business card is well designed: Good design and layout can make your business card stand out and make sure people remember you. CleverLink has extensive experience and can advise you of the best designs for both your industry and your individual requirements.
4. Ensure good use of font size: This will help people see your details and what you do immediately, without having to put their glasses on or strain their eyes!
5. Define your business: Tell people what you do and use the back of your business card to mention your services! A well designed card should supply all the necessary information for a person to contact you, including a short overview of your products and/or services.
6. Include a unique email address: Avoid hotmail and yahoo addresses; it does not look professional. Your email should be firstname.lastname@example.org Need help with the domain name and hosting? Let CleverLink set it up for you.
7. Use colours to make your card stand out: Why use a white background when you can have colour? Promote your brand colour and ensure your card is vibrant and attractive; use one of the colours in your logo as the background colour.
Please visit our business card portfolio for further examples of our work, contact us on 1300 721 837 or fill out our enquiry form.
Read CleverTips for advice on Visual Communication: A winning Tool for You, Your Career and Your Business
Business Card Printing
Is your design ready except for the final printing? CleverLink would be happy to print your card for you. Simply send us the following information:
Before sending artwork to us, please use the following checklist:
- We require the artwork to be set up as CMYK Business card size 89X54mm plus 2mm bleed on all sides
- Detail both screen and printer fonts or convert to paths
- Be sure to include all imported or placed graphics files Include a .jpeg proof for graphic matching File saves as .eps or .psd Resolution must be 300dpi
- Specify all Pantone colours
Please visit our Business card portfolio for further examples of our work, or contact us on 1300 721 837 or fill out our enquiry form.
CleverLink can do print runs of between 500-4000 and more. Let us know your needs and we will provide you with a quote.
Business Card Finishes
There are three basic finishes when it comes to business cards. Read our guide to card finishes below, but remember: Suitability depends on your choice of colour and design and on the unique personality of your business.
Plain finish has no gloss and the feel of smooth, high quality paper. While it is a popular finish in some industries and the easiest to write on for a quick quote etc, it can be less eye-catching than some of the other finishes. Its suitability would depend on your needs.Hint: Plain cards are popular with finance companies, universities or psychologists. They usually consist of a small version of the logo on a white background and tend to portray an image that signifies institution and tradition.
Gloss Finish has an almost reflective sheen, perfect for those in business wanting to make an impression of enthusiasm and energy!Hint: Gloss finish has two functions. It is perfect for protecting your card from dirt, humidity and water and is ideal for those who work in environments where their card can be easily damaged (carpenter, cleaner, etc). Gloss also tends to be popular with companies in the entertainment or production industry such as fashion houses, marketing companies, boutique food and beverage companies or fitness clubs.
Matt Finish is for those who like a smooth texture. It has a sheen but isn't as reflective as Gloss. It has a luxurious feel. This is a very professional card and gives a great first impression.Hint: Matt finish tends to indicate modernism, progress and energy, but also suggests long-standing and significance. This card is popular with professional services, event co-ordinators, function centres and trade stores etc
Turn around Time:
Your business card design can be ready for you to approve in two to three working days! Printing takes around 5 working days. You will receive your business card within the next day or two by Australia post.
Cleverlink will deliver your Business card anywhere within Australia for FREE!
Please visit our Portfolio for further examples of our work, or contact us on 1300 721 837 or fill out our enquiry form.