Billboards are large signboards which are usually seen in places with high traffic such as busy roads, motorways and highways. They are typically aimed at passing pedestrians and drivers and unlike ads on a busy newspaper; a billboard's power come from not having to compete with its surroundings. When you see a billboard by itself on a long stretch of highway you can’t help but look at it. For these reasons, billboards are one of the most effective outdoor marketing strategies.
Tips for having an effective billboard:
- Keep the text minimal. There is no way people can understand detailed copy at 100 km per hour.
- Use a photo to convey your message.
- Include your Web address.
- Include your company's identity. I.e. company logo or associated image
- Use large font.
- Use bullet points and keep your message concise.
- Provide a positive representation of your business.
- Ensure good visibility from a distance.
CleverLink can help you with designing and printing your billboards. Our marketing and graphic design team can help you conceptualise your ideas and objectives. We can help you with the design and print of your billboards and signage.
Please visit our Portfolio for further examples of our work, or contact us on 1300 721 837 to arrange an appointment or just fill in our enquiry form and we will get back to you.